Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the 2019/2020 registration process.
AHDA Membership Benefits
- The opportunity to dance in a non-competitive environment at the Annual AHDA Christmas Concert, Antigonish Highland Games Street Fair Concert, the Antigonish Farmers Market and other community events throughout the year.
- The opportunity to take part in AHDA sponsored workshops, preferred registration and pricing, recitals and socials.
- The opportunity to compete for the “Bill Cousins Memorial Award”, presented at the annual AHDA Fall competition to a pre-premier member of AHDA.
- Will have their dance competition results submitted to the local newspaper and all social media outlets by the association.
- Dancers are eligible to apply for an AHDA scholarship in their last year of secondary education. Association members are eligible to apply for a travel allowance if selected to represent Nova Scotia at the annual Canadian Highland Dance Championships.
2019-2020 Membership Fees
$45/Dancer or $60/Family
- Registration Fees: $25/Dancer or $35/Family
- Fundraising Fees: $20/Dancer or $25/Family
- Please note that the fundraising fee replaces the previous practice of families providing a gift for the gift basket draw at the AHDA November competition, and providing a gift card for the gift card tree draw at the AHDA Christmas concert. Dancers will still be required to sell 5 books of tickets for the Christmas concert draw.
- Deadline is October 31st and a late fee of an additional $15 will be applied to each dancer
After filling out the form online, please e-transfer payment ($45 or $60) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If possible please add the dancer name (s) in the Memo/Message section.
Secret Question-What town and county does our association represent?
The Online Form
Please fill out the following form for each dancer in your family.